Personalized Payroll, Personal Service
As an experienced payroll provider, our commitment has always been to oﬀer our clients the high-quality services they need to manage their business payrolls. With our professional and personalized payroll service, your business will receive all the capabilities and services provided by the national payroll companies, but with the added beneﬁt of prompt, personal service whenever you need it.
While many payroll companies oﬀer a take-it-or-leave- it, cookie cutter approach, we tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual client, small or large, in virtually any industry. Whether you’re an established business or just starting out, our ﬂexible customized payroll service can be designed to meet your unique needs. And you can now get this complete, personalized payroll service more cost-eﬀectively than ever before.
A Fully Comprehensive Solution
Our complete payroll service supports a wide range of pay types and schedules and includes check printing, direct deposit, tax ﬁlings, complete compliance and more. Automatic reminders keep you informed of due dates for tax payments and compliance reports, and you will receive all the payroll reports you need to run your business most eﬃciently. In addition, you also get personalized professional advice on all payroll matters.
Payroll service bureaus are notorious for their "nickel and dime" charges. They charge you for every single item—whether it’s generating a simple re-run, to just printing W-2s. That's not the way we will serve you. We oﬀer a very simple, all-inclusive fee structure for all the services we provide. No extra fees for re-runs, no unexpected extras. Now you will know exactly what your payroll costs will be.
While we oﬀer many beneﬁts and a degree of personalized attention that you can't get from any service bureau, our payroll service is also highly competitively priced.
Customized and Flexible
Our completely ﬂexible state-of-the-art system oﬀers remarkable capabilities that enable our ﬁrm to work collaboratively with you. Based on our knowledge of your business and consultation with you, we will design a payroll service that is optimal for your needs. You can't ﬁnd this level of personal, customized service from any service bureau, at any price.
Payroll Services We Offer
The unmatched benefit of our personal service and our trusted, professional relationship with you.
- Seamless import of data entry hours and amounts from customized Excel worksheets
- Integration with Time and Attendance programs
- Simplified, easy to use data entry
- Customized input sheet with employees’ names
- Allocation of hours/salary by department, worker‘s classification, or job
- Comprehensive calculations for all taxing agencies
- Multiple state withholding and compliance reporting capability
- Filing of all quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms, including Forms 940 & 941, state unemployment insurance, disability reporting and more
- Complete year-end W-2 and 1099-MISC forms service, reporting, and filing
- Full array of Electronic Services including direct deposit, tax payments and electronic filing
- Electronic fund transfers for certain garnishments
- Printing of third-party checks including union dues, 401(k),
- garnishments, charities and more
- Tracking and accrual of sick, personal and vacation time
- Full comprehensive set of reports including Payroll, Compliance, and Analytical
- Multiple payroll schedules
- Handles virtually all pay types
- Wide array of standard deductions and unlimited custom deductions
- Employee portal access
- Job Costing
- Multiple locations
- Training videos
Benefits of Personalized Payroll
There are many beneﬁts to having your own personalized payroll service. Most importantly, it’s about your time. You and your staﬀcan concentrate on growing your business instead of thinking about paychecks and taxes. By leg us manage your payroll processing, you’ll no longer have to worry about:
- Continuously changing tax laws
- Complex reporting requirements
- Using your valuable resources for payroll compliance and reporting, and
- The many other burdens that payroll imposes.